45905RE: Who Know What Evil Lurks In The Heart Of Yahoo - The Shadow Knows

    Sep 30 6:08 AM

      If being here is causing you so much anxiety, then just stay with your group.

      ---In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, <oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yahoo has NEO'ed most of the groups and the ones that have not been will be shortly.  On top of that, we've found out that they plan even more changes.
      The OTRR has created a trial forum in case we have to rapidly escape the coming catastrophe.  We invite members here to help try it out.  You can join by going to -

      http://www.otrr.org/forum/
      and join by answering a simple question.
       Be a part of the discussion.
      jimb
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic