45673Re: CD's or Flash Drive

  • singjai108
    Mar 15, 2013
      Good question. I favor a USB drive as keeping track of CDs has become more trouble the more I have.

      Now I download and listen to OTR on my smartphone, save the files on my pc, and back them up "in the cloud," with Drop Box. I use the flash drive as physical transport to use devices not in my network.

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "ab.wildrose" <Diana03@...> wrote:
      > I was going to burn some of the old time radio shows on to CD's, to listen to it on my CD player, but my cousin suggested that I save it to a flash drive to save the shows and just download or is it uploaded the shows to my Sony Walkman Player, and change the shows as I want.
      > Which would you do? Burn the shows to CD or save to a Flash Drive? (and if so which one). I have never used a flash drive so this is so new to me.
      > Thanks for your ideas,
      > Diana
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic