45668Re: CD's or Flash Drive

  • sipseywilderness
    Mar 14, 2013
      I've had 3 of 6 flash drives to fail within 3 years....but have dvds that are about 10 yrs old and still ok.....guess it depends on how long you wish to store things. You can fit a lot of mp3s on a dvd and then put them on a flash to listen to if you wish. Just depends on if you are a listener or a listener and collector or not I guess.

      Rick
      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <professorgriffith@...> wrote:

      > At present I download the shows onto my computer then burn them to a CD. Each CD fits only 80 minutes, and I go through about 3 a day as I drive for work.
      >
      > I do have a 16gb flash drive to store the shows on, but I have yet to even open it. I think the brand is Scandisk.
      >
      > I'm slow to adapt. :-)

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic