45217This Week In Pendant episode 244!

  • PendantP
    Feb 5, 2012

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - Two hundred and forty-fourth episode!

      The "Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion" comic book Kickstarter is 75% complete, but we need YOU to help us get to the finish line! Speaking of lines, we've got information on Pendant's 500th hour of content and our upcoming 1000th episode! Only they might be wrong. But they might not. We're very accurate 'round these parts. A Pendant artist gets a high-profile professional gig, "Supergirl" gets an assistant director, and there are some rearrangements going on among our editorial staff. "The Shadow" is up on the site, "Inferis" scripts have been completed, and Pendant is all confirmed to be at the London Super Comic Con on Feb 25-26! We'll also be at the Long Beach Comic Expo on May 17, and might even be at WonderCon March 16-18! We've got a preview trailer for "Star Trek: Defiant" episode 64, casting call results for "Genesis Avalon" and "Green Arrow: Shooting Star", and Jack Calk recruits Colin Kelly to interview Jack Calk! And then they discuss fails, bastards and the '60s. Ding!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml