44322Re: [OTRMP3] Dragnet?

  • John Ayers
    Apr 2, 2010
      I bought two sets of the radio series and it was not included. The first
      episode each time was the second episode. I have been a member of a Dragnet
      Yahoo group for about 10 years with a knowledgable group of people and to I
      don't think anyone has seen it. I will pose the question to the group. I
      think it is either lost or no longer exists.

      On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:44:02 -0600
      Ken Secrest <rmdive70@...> wrote:
      Does Dragnet Episode #1, ("Robbery"), dated June 3, 1949 exist? Shows
      20-25? If so, pointers to a download site would be much appreciated!

      Thanks all-

      Ken S.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic