44007Re: [OTRMP3] The Fleischmann’s Yeast Hour: “Death Takes a Holiday” (October 11, 1934 )

  • Gordon Guy
    Dec 11, 2009
      I apologize that this is going to the entire group, but I have lost other contact with this fellow.
      I have the Karloff comics series still where I can find the pile again, AND have run across a couple of pressbooks. Could you let me know if you are interested in acquiring these.
      As I explained, I am not a dealer looking to scalp your change purse; I would just rather these items go to someone who can appreciate them.
      My primary email is: nightmaster@...

      --- On Sat, 11/28/09, holger_haase <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > From: holger_haase <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

      > Does anyone know whether the existing parts feature
      > Karloff? Also,
      > does anyone have this and would be able to share with me?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Holger

      >     oldradioshowsonmp3-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic