41681Re: [OTRMP3] My Little Margie radio shows

  • richard jessen
    Dec 1, 2007
      Hi Caitlin,
      I've tried archive.org myself and although they have a lot of items, what is there sometimes isn't all that's out there. The webiste also has been hit with some problems. For some reason, I can't get into any of the alphabetized areas. They just won't show up. This is a periodic problem with the site. I have been back there every other day but they still have not fixed their problem. Wish I knew what was happening as it's still a great webiste!
      Richard

      Caitlyn <seventiesflicksgirl@...> wrote:
      Can't seem to find any online anywhere that aren't for sale. Even a
      site I've downloaded loads of old radio shows from hasn't got it,
      amazingly enough (archives.org)! No place to obtain them (the Margie
      shows) other than ordering them. This reminds me of how impossible it
      was to get any of the Beulah radio shows. I was forced to purchase
      the Beulah shows after months of looking for a needle in a haystack.
      Does anyone have any ideas where to get the Margie radio series? I
      know there's only 29 or so episodes, so it shouldn't be that
      difficult. Yet it's been a challenge, to say the least.