      From: Dwane Harney
      To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2007 12:07 AM
      Subject: [OTRMP3] Was The Real McCoys on radio?

      On the Internet Archive, there is an MP3 that says it's the radio
      version of The Real McCoys:

      http://www.archive.org/details/TheRealMccoys

      Was this really on radio or is this the audio track from the TV
      series? I couldn't find The Real McCoys listed in John Dunning's On
      the Air: The Encyclopedia of Old-Time Radio.

      Thanks,
      Dwane Harney