40843Re: [OTRMP3] Documentary?

  • Michael Ballard
    Apr 1, 2007
      Thank you! I'm finally getting back to reading my personal email after one of those hectic weeks. I'll look forward to seeing the link.

      Mike

      Vincente Tobias <vincenteca@...> wrote:
      Michael,
      There is the documentary put out by NBC in 1947 called "Behind Your Radio
      Dial." In it are a few scenes of radio shows being enacted. I am uploading
      the mpg file to sendspace for you so you can check it out. I will post the
      link here. It will probably take half the day, however, since I have a slow
      connection.
      Vince