40667Re: Question about mp3cue plugin for Winamp

  • Curtis Teasdale
    Mar 1, 2007
      Duane: Downloaded The Edgar Bergen file. Had no problem playing it
      with Windows Media Player 9, Adobe Audition, WinAmp and Real One
      Player. So I think noone else will have trouble playing it without
      the plugin you mentioned. Curt.

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Dwane" <dwane413@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Today I installed a Winamp plugin on my computer called mp3cue:
      >
      > http://www.guerillasoft.co.uk/mp3cue/index.html
      >
      > Has anyone had any experience with this program? It looks good to
      > me, but I wondered it there's anything about it that I should be
      > aware of before using it on my mp3s.
      >
      > It allows you to have a cue sheet for you mp3s. I've made a sample
      > file here:
      >
      > http://www.sendspace.com/file/ychyew
      >
      > Size: 13MB
      >
      > The cue sheet is "embedded in the id3v2 tag of the mp3". The main
      > thing I'm wanting to know is if this info being embedded in the mp3
      > would cause any problems for people using mp3 players other than
      > Winamp.
      >
      > By the way, I have nothing to do with the people who made mp3cue. I
      > just thought it looked like a useful program.
      >
      > Below is the contents in text format of the mp3 I linked to above.
      > thought I'd include it here for people who don't want to install
      the
      > plugin or who don't use Winamp.
      >
      > Dwane
      >
      > 00:00 The New Edgar Bergen Hour - December 25, 1955
      > 00:50 9 year old Candy Bergen
      > 03:56 Charlie & Candy - The Night Before Christmas
      > 08:45 Carol Richards - I'll Take Romance
      > 12:14 Prof. Kirkwood - Bankruptcy And How To Enjoy It
      > 16:25 Commercial - Chef Boy-R-Dee Pizza Pie Mix
      > 17:32 Gary Crosby - Autumn Leaves
      > 20:24 Mortimer Snerd - talking about rain
      > 25:09 Station Identification Break
      > 26:33 last half of show
      > 26:54 Quiz Show - What The Devil Do You Do?
      > 30:26 Carol Richards - If You Don't Want My Love
      > 33:51 Frank Fawcett - Santa's helper is interviewed
      > 38:46 The Mellow Men - Look Out The Window
      > 41:24 Little Red Riding Hood from Wolf's point of view
      > 52:02 Commercial - Philip Morris
      > 52:24 Carol Richards, Gary Crosby & The Mellow Men - Good King
      > Wenceslas
      > 55:48 closing

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic