39345Re: [OTRMP3] Is radio drama dead?

  • Stephen Breen
    Jun 1, 2006
      Jeeze , what an angry guy...
      Of course I share, (primarily through Streamload). And I thank them when I know them...
      If you are upset that others may be enjoying what you record, then perhaps you should just keep it for yourself. Maybe you wouldn't feel so put opon.
      Steve in SF

      "Norm C." <ncatt2@...> wrote: I hope not!
      The downloaded "stuff" that you have to listen to, somebody else
      took the time to recorded it, save it and share it. Did you thank them?
      Do you share it? Do you really care? Gimme, gimme, gimme and take, take,
      take??? I hope your computer crashes!

      > In a sense, yes.
      > I don't listen to radio for anything.
      > I don't watch TV either. Of course I listen to a LOT of BBC drama
      > and I watch shows that were made for TV (Hornblower, Battlestar
      > Galactica, lots of older shows). I listen and watch when I want to,
      > not when anything is scheduled.
      > For me, even having to record a streamed broadcast is too much
      > trouble - as opposed to downloading files. I can't do it
      > automatically, so it would monopolize my computer time and I have
      > plenty of, already downloaded, stuff to listen to.
      > Hey, this is the 21st century.

      Old time radio show Old radio shows Radio program Podcasts Foul language