36421[OTRMP3] Re: Real Audio to MP3Keep in mind!

  • aggreen1
    Apr 5, 2005
      ***Thanks. It worked...after uninstalling Real Player.

      ***Note: When I clicked on the download link at the URL below, Norton
      popped up with a virus alert. After quarantining whatever was
      connected with the page, the download went smoothly. I had the
      downloaded file checked by Norton and it was virus free. I don't know
      what happenedc, but Norton did its thing!

      Al

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Brian Ramsbey <bramsbey@x>
      wrote:
      > Have a look here:
      >
      > > http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm
      > >
      > Good Luck,
      > Brian R.
      >
      > aggreen1 wrote:
      >

      > > ***Where did you get the Real Alternative codec?
      > >
      > > Al
      > >

      > > --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Brian Ramsbey
      <bramsbey@x>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I think I got it to work last night. What I had to do was load
      the
      > > > 2.009 version that was sent to me and then install the Real
      > > Alternative
      > > > codec and it worked. I was ecstatic, I hope it continues to
      work,
      > > I was
      > > > able to convert one file and it was fast on the new machine.
      Thank
      > > you
      > > > to all for your help, I knew something had to work.
      > > >
      > > > Thank you again!
      > > > Brian R.

      > > nor
      > > convert
      > > to the
      > > this jumps
      > > do when
      > > know

      > > it a
      > > the

      > > real

      > > your problem
      > > realpayer

      > > easily

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dgcni7/M=298184.6018725.7038619.300117

      6/D=groups/S=1705851308:HM/EXP=1112312846/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/
      > > *http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

      > > subject=Unsubscribe>

      Terms
      > > of

      > > easily

      > > subject=Unsubscribe>

      Terms of

      > > If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can
      easily
      > > unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:
      > >
      > > But we'll miss you.

      subject=Unsubscribe>