35482Re: [OTRMP3] Re: files on streamload

  • Illoman
    Jan 1, 2005
      I have been a freeloader for a few months. I request a show, someone
      emails me that I have it, I go to my "Inbox" on streamload.com, and
      there it is.

      At least that is how it has worked for me.

      Mike

      On Saturday, January 1, 2005, at 01:07 PM, woody_woodward wrote:

      > I, too, have a Freeloader account with Streamload. I have found it to
      > be
      > pretty much useless. I have requested files from others and received
      > e-
      > mails saying that the files were sent, but nothing ever showed up. If
      > you'll e-mail me your streamload account name, maybe together we can
      > get
      > this to work.
      >
      > Woody
      Visit my site! View my paintings! See Homer!
      http://home.att.net/~illoman

      "...sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint
      can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic fear which
      is inherent in the human situation." -Graham Greene
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic