35481Re: files on streamload

  • woody_woodward
    Jan 1, 2005
      I, too, have a Freeloader account with Streamload. I have found it to be
      pretty much useless. I have requested files from others and received e-
      mails saying that the files were sent, but nothing ever showed up. If
      you'll e-mail me your streamload account name, maybe together we can get
      this to work.

      Woody
      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Mr" <mrcoffee.geo@y...> wrote:

      > can someone explain to me how you get some files from a person on
      > streamload.... I have free account there and i see that sometime
      > someone here in the group says they have files to share with there
      > email or streamload name... but my question is where do you go in
      > streamload to pull this up , I dont see a place to type then in???
      > thanks for any help on this.. and happy new year to all.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic