      From: Rick Roberts [mailto:rickrob@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 8:23 PM
      To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [OTRMP3] Distros coming

      Tom

      I'll probably do them on the other group since its devoted to distros
      only. Send me an email and I'll ask Patrick to let you in since I
      know you. Hopefully someone who is a member of that group and this
      one also will do the honors of getting in on the distros and then
      doing them theirselves here in this group...multiple groups are going
      to be too much for me since this is such a huge project. Maybe a
      volenteer????

      Rick

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Bush"
      <hotrodsnotr@c...> wrote:
      > Rick,
      > Please do the distros here also. I will be the 1st in line. Dick
      was a true friend of all of us.
      > Tom Bush

      easily unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

      > But we'll miss you.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

      If for some reason, you feel this group is not for you, you can easily
      unsubscribe from it by sending an email to:

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129b54krd/M=273541.4247506.5496806.4139299/D=gr
      oups/S=1705851308:HM/EXP=1096773791/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1/*http://laun
      ch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links