      From: David DeWitt
      To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 9:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [OTRMP3] Recording Help

      > I am trying to record an audio CD into an MP3, but for some reason I
      > can't get a decent recording. It is faint and distorted. I've done
      > this before, but I seem to be doing something wrong. I've tried two
      > recording programs, ACE and AUDIO MP3 SOUND RECORDER. I've tried
      > the recording input volume on medium and max volume. I've checked
      > the Microphone in, the Line In, and the CD Audio. None of them work
      > properly. Please help.
      >
      > Hi, I am a newbie but I have a program that converts Wav files
      (from audio or data cd's) into Mp3's and back again Called "Acoustica
      Mp3 to Wav Plus" from Acoustica.com. Once installed, you have a right
      click option to convert back and forth when a file is chosen with the
      mouse. I am able to change Mp3's to wavs and then burn them onto a cd
      that will play in my car's cd player or in my portable cd player. I
      love it! There is a free version, too. I bought the original
      program, "Mp3 to Wav" after trying it, for I think $19.95 and
      received the "Mp3 to Wav Plus" version as a free update. Just a
      thought on this subject I found when looking over some of the posts
      tonight. I have no affiliation with Acoustica, but love this little
      program, let me tell you!

      David~

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor