32199Codecs (was Re: new member, vcds)

  • Larry
    Nov 1 5:26 AM
      For those looking for codecs to cover all your bases, I've found
      that the SLD Codec Pack is superior to most I've found on the net.
      It's easy to install, has never caused any conflicts for me, and it
      even includes Zoom Player, a superb DVD/Divx (and all other
      formats) media player (and yes, it will play *anything*). You can
      get the codec pack here:

      DVD player (Zoom Player. Newest version can be downloaded here,
      separately: www.inmatrix.com/files/zoomplayer_download.shtml)
      Mp3 encoder with Media Player
      Professional Mp3 codec
      DivX (all versions)
      Playback old divx ( format Divx ;-) Audio )
      Play / compress WMA
      Play Mpeg-2
      Play AC-3
      Play Ogg Vorbis & Xvid format
      Play / compress Microsoft MPEG-4 Version 1,2,3

      Best regards,

      Larry mailto:Kurgan@...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic