      Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:00:39 -0000
      From: phantom_ace_x1
      Subject: Re: Players

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Katja and Tom"
      <kattom@m...> wrote:
      > Hi:
      >
      > I have a Sony AM/FM/CD boombox that plays MP3s. Every so often, I
      come
      > across a file that causes the display to read "Not MP3." I know
      for a fact
      > it is an MP3 file. Also, every so often the machine reads the track
      > information, then "fast-forwards" through the show while
      displaying the
      > running time (at high speed.)
      >
      > What gives? Any tips for solving?
      >
      > Tom Z.

      I have the Sony CDFD-520CP Boom Box and needed to convert my MP3's
      to a readable format. I use Musicmatch Jukebox conversion program
      for this. I just converted my mp3's to 32/22 mono. Re-Burned my
      CDR's and they work perfect,every MP3 is recognized and sorted
      properly.

      The conversion process is pretty self-explanatory. However if you
      have any questions just ask here.

      Jerry
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic