29007Re: [OTRMP3] How did you get hooked on OTR?

  • -SGA-
    May 1, 2003
      Hi Brent,

      I still remember the first time I heard CBSRMT on the
      air in Los Angeles. I thought to myself what the heck
      is this??? It just so happend that I was tuned into
      KNX1070 at the time. Been hooked ever since.

      Since then I've moved back to Mars and unable to
      pickup radio stations. But because of my satelite dish
      perched atop my saucer I've been able to d/l OTR
      instead ;>

      -SGA-

      --- officemgrinva <brent@...> wrote:
      > How did you get involved in OTR in the first place?
      >
      > I know this topic has come up before - but I always
      > find the
      >
      > For me it was Abbott & Costello's "Who's on First?"
      > routine.
      >
      > My teenagers had heard someone try to redo it, and
      > they didn't think
      > it was THAT funny. So, I HAD to find a copy of the
      > original on the
      > internet. As it turns out, I wound up downloading a
      > "sample" program
      > from an OTR sellers site. After a saw the number of
      > western programs
      > available, the rest was, as they say, history.
      >
      > BTW: My teens now think of the A&C Who's on First
      > as one of the
      > funniest things they have ever heard.
      >
      > Looking forward to your responses.
      >
      > Cheers,