27980Re: For those of you who are interested in Unshackled programs

  • shadow0421
    Apr 1, 2003
      Becky, thanks for the info. Just recently, I was thinking how great
      it would be to start downloading "Unshackled" episodes. I don't know
      if you listen to J. Vernon Mcgee, but I download his "Thru The Bible"
      programs and his sunday sermons. Another christian radio program I
      would love to download is "Ranger Bill". I have some episodes that I
      recorded on tape, but my radio stations don't play it anymore. I
      emailed Moody Bible Institute and they said they don't even produce
      tapes that you can buy. "Ranger Bill" reminds me of the "Mark Trail"
      radio series.

      -Bob

      -- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Becky Petersen <Becky@s...>