27947Re: [OTRMP3] For those of you who are interested in Unshackled programs

  • Becky Petersen
    Apr 1, 2003
      I really don't know anything about Joyce Meyer ministries. Sorry...I wish I
      could help you. There is a sermon audio place that you can download free
      sermons...one at a time unless you pay (but they don't know about GetRight
      and I've downloaded as many as my line can do without paying by using
      Getright.) :) (they used to be free, and then they went to no downloading
      unless you paid, and they probably lost almost everyone and then they
      decided to let you download one at a time, or listen live to as many as you
      wanted. Now the only people who pay are the ones who put sermons up there.

      That link is www.sermonaudio.com
      and there is more there than you could possibly ever listen to, on any
      topic your heart desires.

      Becky