27946Re: [OTRMP3] For those of you who are interested in Unshackled programs

  • rosemary mccarthy
    Apr 1, 2003
      Becky, thank you for the "unshackled" web site. I will surly listen. I was wondering if you would know of any mp3 cds that are for sale of Joyce Meyer's ministeries. I have purchased several of her tapes, but can't afford to continue to do so. I was diagnosed with cancer about two months ago and have recently started chem to be followed by radiation. I have had to leave my job for the next six months so things will be very tight to say the least. Any help is appreciated as these two programs have been with me for a long time and given me courage. thanks rose mcc
      Becky Petersen <Becky@...> wrote:Hello,

      It's been a while now since we talked about Christian programming, but for
      those of you who want Unshackled, they are now offering free mp3 downloads
      at their archives site.

      It sure beats listening with RA and recording with Sound Forge!

      The web site is

      http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/unshackled/Archives.asp

      Enjoy!
      Becky Petersen