27123Re: Lessons in life

  • phantom_ace_x1
    Mar 1 3:41 AM
      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Leech
      <rfleech@s...>" <rfleech@s...> wrote:
      > I watched the new TV movie version of Lone Ranger the other
      night.
      > did not cotton to it. and as previously stated the other movie
      > version was not much.

      <<< snipped refrences to Treasure Island >>>

      >...home is home...wherever it may be. I am sure that there are
      >some
      > kids out there somewhere who are saying...man that new Lone Ranger
      > guy is way cool.....lol

      One could argue that all the Lone Ranger encarnations to date are
      just remakes of the radio show,and they wouldn't be half wrong at
      that! Personally I prefer the radio shows,(Earl Graser and Brace
      Beemer)over the TV and movie versions. The later Fred Foy announced
      versions are "high drama" in my book. He really cranked up the
      action.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic