old bottles for sale

  • kilmister2000
    Message 1 of 287 , Jul 3, 1999
      I have three old bottles I have found:<br>1.
      Gartons H.P. sauce (broken - body only)<br>2. cross &
      blackwell (tall bottle with cap)<br>3. a small bottle,
      light purple tint to it<br> e.scoffier and london on
      bottom.<br><br>can send pictures if interested
    • bigdaddycrap
      Message 287 of 287 , Feb 26, 2002
        want to buy beer bottles with label