new fourm

  • cerwin007ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Hi I would like to invite all members of this group to check out a
      new fourm at

      http://jamescerwin.proboards24.com/index.cgi

      this fourm is just starting out but is growing daily with many
      interesting topics. To join just follow the instruction then paste
      the password it emails you in the right section then change it to
      what you want (and can remember) also list youe email addy as hidden
      this way no spam can get to your email addy and the fourm moderators
      remove all spammers from the forum weekly.

      lots of topics to talk about and quite active. A great spam free
      inviroment. This dose not mean you should leave the current yahoo
      group this is just another way for you to enjoy your hobie and talk
      to others with the same interest and questions as you.

      I will be online at the fourm tonight to answer any questions or
      just email me at my yahoo addy and I will get back to you as soon as
      possible.