Mystery Bottle

  • candyjake03
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12 1:34 PM
      Hi,

      I'm new to the group, and for starters, I was wondering if anyone
      could help me identify a bottle. We found this in the basement of
      our home (which was built in 1950, so we suspect that this bottle
      may not be any older than that). I have posted pictures on the
      group homepage under the file name "Candace's bottle pics". Here is
      a link, but for some reason it's not linking, so you may have to
      copy and paste it into the browser.

      ace%27s+bottle+pics&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%
      3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/

      The bottle itself is no more than 8" tall by 5" wide and 2 1/4"
      thick .

      Thank you,
      Candace