Very rare milk bottle for sale.

  • Howard Short
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Very rare milk bottle for sale.

      For the collector of excellent milk bottles, we offer one of the very
      rarest. If you have a fine collection, or are beginning to collect a
      state collection, here is Delaware's finest pyro label. Goes off 9 pm
      eastern tonight on eBay.You can't buy a finer milk bottle.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10906&item=6116293749

      or search eBay search for 'Del. milk bottle'.