cobalt blue bottle

  • cnjschaaf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
      Hello, All

      I'm from the fruitjar group but I'm starting to get into medicine
      bottles. I have a question for you all. I found a cobalt blue bottle
      the other day and wonder what it's worth? I knew from collecting old
      fruitjars cobalt was a good color. It's 6.75" tall and a rectangler
      shape dark cobalt says on front Dr. kings new discovery for coughs
      and colds and on each side it says M.H. Malaika & Co. Is this a good
      one? Or a cheap reproduction? It has a diamond shape on base.

      Glen