What Else Will Fit In Me?

  • ticklemewhilewe6
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      I am a very open to experimenting type of girl, I have tried to get off with just about anything and everything that will fit in me and possibly get me off. I am very multiorgasmic and would like some suggestions of what I can slide into me.

      Please contact me via www.AltSexfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO That should take you directly to my profile where you can email me if you have suggestions of what you think I should sit on. If you have to register for the free trial like I did a long time ago... Just search for my screen name "badbaecky".