Don't be dissappointed with your Adult Web Site

  • dildogirl36c11
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003
      Is Casual Sex your thing? Want to find a few girls or guys in your area? Check out the wild girls/guys on this site.

      http://www.CasualSexAds.net/landing.asp?afl=TYHO
    • indiana_charly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2003
        How do I contact the Moderator of this group??? The Moderator should
        delet this posting......

        I am appalled at this posting... WTH is this kind of crap posted
        here.... Who ever this person is should be banned from this and all
        Yahoo groups....

        --- In oldjarsandbottles@yahoogroups.com, "dildogirl36c11"