hello.

  • David <alifeofpraise@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello.
      I just joined this group. I have a small collection of bottles I just
      aquired from a job I was doing. Having always been a collector of
      various items, I decided to keep these. I hope to have some pictures
      to post soon.
      I came up with about 75 bottles of varying size and type. I don't
      know much about them, accept that they are old.