cant view sites

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi all I'm a new member and a begining collector.
      I'm interested in viewing many of the sites that have been posted but
      have a problem.I keep getting "file not found" errors.Any suggestions?
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hi all I'm a new member and a begining collector.
        I'm interested in viewing many of the sites that have been posted but
        have a problem.I keep getting "file not found" errors.Any suggestions?
      • Kathleen Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
          Make sure Yahoo has not "truncate" the url. If it has - copy and paste into
          your browser.