??Chemung Spring Water bottle??

  • dangrv2
    Message 1 of 287 , Mar 6, 2001
      I bought a half gallon spring water bottle at a
      flea market and can't seem to come up with an actual
      value for it. It is very light aqua embossed "CHEMUNG
      SPRING WATER" Indian at a well with rocks and trees
      motif. Covels has its' older relative listed but this
      one is an ABM with a screw top. My guess is the 1920s
      or 30s. Help!!!
    • bigdaddycrap
      Message 287 of 287 , Feb 26, 2002
        want to buy beer bottles with label