1/10 pt

  • shything
    Message 1 of 287 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hi<br>I found a bottle today in a field I was
      mowing.It looks like a small whiskey bottle you get on
      planes.It has a crown on it with<br>1/10 pt above the
      crown.Inside the crown is<br>4 figures.2 on 1 side and 2 on
      the other.<br>They look like gems.or maybe other
      types of crowns.Under each one is numbers maybe
      1077...1144...????....then under the last one it looks like..j1 and a bow
      tie maybe.<br>below the in the crown is a heart
      shaped figure and below the crown itself is a rectangle
      thing that protrudes outward.<br>On the rear of the
      bottle,Is 1818 in a crock pot looking thing..On the bottom
      is a 29..<br>the figure of a diamond...and a
      j.<br>Just wondering if anyone has ever seen a bottle like
      this and is it worth anything.<br> Thanks.
    • bigdaddycrap
      Message 287 of 287 , Feb 26 5:43 PM
        want to buy beer bottles with label