Re: Shivar

  • FreddyTheTreeGuy
    Message 1 of 287 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi Bonnie, I looked in all of my books but could
      not find it. I could guestimate an "average value"
      depending on a few details that wasn't given in your
      post.<br>First, if it's machine made with a crown top (the kind
      that you needed a "church key" to open, or the edge of
      a table) which is what I'm guessing it is from the
      info you provided (7 1/2 fl. oz.) And if it's some
      what plain but in good condition, it's probably worth
      a couple of dollars locally. If it has pretty fancy
      design, sorta art deco like then it could be worth $5 to
      $10. If its BIM then it could be worth 5 to 20 dollars
      locally (BIM =Blown In Mold). Now, I'm figuring that it's
      not BIM because they almost always had "THIS BOTTLE
      IS NOT TO BE SOLD" embossed on it and you didn't
      mention that. But the best way to tell if it's BIM is to
      look at its seam or mold line. If the mold line fades
      away or just plain stops before it reaches the top,
      then it's BIM, and not machine made.<br>I hope that
      helps you some, good luck and keep on
      digging!<br>Freddy The Tree Guy, from Bottle Collectors Club,
      another Yahoo club.
    • bigdaddycrap
      Message 287 of 287 , Feb 26, 2002
        want to buy beer bottles with label