hundreds of bottles

  • kpinman
    Message 1 of 287 , Feb 8, 2000
      My father died three years ago and left what we
      called "the bottle house" full of bottles. He was a
      collector of old bottles and now we literally have
      hundreds, perhaps thousands of medicine bottle, milk
      bottles, fruit jars, etc. I am from Arkansas. Would love
      to have suggestions on getting info out on the web,
      so my brothers and I can let the people know about
      the items we have for sale.
    • bigdaddycrap
      Message 287 of 287 , Feb 26, 2002
        want to buy beer bottles with label