Milk Bottles

  • Dan031082
    Message 1 of 287 , Jan 2, 1999
      Hey everyone<br>My name is Danielle and I am
      searching for a specific type of Milk bottle. my
      greatgrandfather (Elliot Eggleston) owned a dairy years and years
      ago in Yardley Pennsylvania. His dairy was called
      Yardley dairy ( go figure lol). anyways, my family never
      kept any of the bottles (how awful!) and now everyone
      is trying to find one. i am the first to search for
      it on the web, maybe i will have better luck. If
      anyone has any suggestions as to what i can try that
      would be much appreciated. and if anyone has seen or
      even owns any of the bottles my family would love to
      buy it or them! thanks in advance!<br>dan :)
    • bigdaddycrap
      Message 287 of 287 , Feb 26, 2002
        want to buy beer bottles with label