Don't Pay More Than You Have To!

  • pattymorna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Don't Pay More Than You Have To!

      You cannot believe the difference in price that people pay for the same
      items at the supermarket. Being a cashier I see it all. The customers
      that save amazing amounts of money are always from the same program
      http://usafooddiscounts.com They come to my register with overflowing
      carts of groceries and merchandise and never pay more than twenty
      dollars for the whole thing. Of course seeing this I joined the
      company's sampler program in 1985 and I have saved more money than I
      can count. This is a huge help, I for one cannot believe how the prices
      of everything is going up constantly.

      Patty