The E200 2nd Gen is a larger diameter drum...maybe difference is made in the brake shoe. Thanks for the information. Jim in GA To:bluelemon72
on the parking brake link,rear drum brakes, the bar across the top that runs just under the wheel cylinder, sits against the front brake pad and at the rear onxh2omonkeyx
Whatever Jim! See you there!ripvanarkie
With a new year underway, January 18 was the start of our 13th year here. Quite an accomplishment for a group of Econoheads ! Our membership has grown to over 1800.
To Celebrate our 13th Anniversary, let's all try to attend a regional Meet; even if you can't drive or tow your Econoline. Check the Boad for Dates and Location.
2011 was the 50th Anniversary of the Econoline! This Year at Ford Nationals in Carlisle, three Econolines were in Invitational Building T.
- Jan 18, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.