hawthorne's grandfathers chair

  • kermcca@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      hello i was wondering if anyone on here can tell me how much a book with this
      title- from the "literature series" is worth. it was revised and edited in
      1896 from the 1850 original version- probably just the language was modernized
      somewhat or the spelling. i cant find this exact book on the net anywhere.
      thanks, kerry