There is a story on Rolls-Royce that I heard in the late-1950’s. They were very perfection oriented and polished everything in the Hydramatic torquewgilbert_99
You need to find an early 1967 Beetle one ~ it looks just like the older 6 volt ones, they were very popular to convert old American iron to electric wipersvwnate1
Kip ; That truck looks very nice but it's certainly not 'restored' . Hydromatics are very sturdy trannies, I had one in my '54 Pontiac Coupe and it had novwnate1
- Jul 24, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.