Re: New in Norman

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2007
      Alright, finally some action on this group.
      I'll start looking for a good homesite in McClain/Cleveland Co.
      There oughta be something interesting, perhaps something that
      predates statehood.

      I am not real big on building a collection of scrap metal, if
      landowner wants anything I find I let em have it. If it is valuable I
      will go halves, after all they are paying the taxes. The search is
      what I enjoy.

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"