Kellyville area

  • bullriders2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hello folks. I have lived by lake heyburn for abought a year now and
      have been trying to get out as often as I can to detect.I came here
      from AZ and had to adjust to oklahoma's ticks and chiggers and lots of
      underbrush. lol I have had a few real nice finds but have been trying
      to find some history on lake heyburn...any ideas as to the year it was
      made or dammed up ? I am interested in making friends with other people
      who share the hobbie of detecting.I bring alot of experience with me
      but oklahoma hunting is alot different to me.
      Russ bullriders2000@...