Re: garrett master hunter 7

  • Buck Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Its a good detector. I have found lots of coins with the master hunter
      5 and the only differance between the 2 is the 7 has the bell tone and
      the 5 doesnt. Get where the coins are and you will find them. If ya
      havent used it much practice with it. Learn the machine. Buck
      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "jackandmarilyn2003"