garrett master hunter 7

  • jackandmarilyn2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
      I have a garrett master hunter 7. Is it a good detector . I haven't
      found much with it. I found a seated liberty quarter dated 1854 in
      mint condition years ago, but nothing since
    • Buck Rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Its a good detector. I have found lots of coins with the master hunter
        5 and the only differance between the 2 is the 7 has the bell tone and
        the 5 doesnt. Get where the coins are and you will find them. If ya
        havent used it much practice with it. Learn the machine. Buck
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "jackandmarilyn2003"