Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] old houses

  • Mark Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 4:48 AM
      I just go up and ask if there is anyone living there. If no one is living there I will ask at the neighbors if they know who owns the home and how to reach them - often they live in the community. If the owner is out of town you can search the property tax records and get the owner information that way. By the way since old type coins are cheap, I keep a few Mercury Dimes with me and if the owner give me permission to hunt, when I am through I always thank them and give them a dime. Most important if you do get permission to hunt always cover your holes. Happy Hunting - Okiescavanger

      jackandmarilyn2003 <jackandmarilyn@...> wrote:
      does anyone know of any old houses in mayes county that i might get
      permission to hunt with my detector.

    • Mark Williams