Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] great day in the park after july 4th celebration

  • Earl Welsh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      I knew I should have went this morning. I was waiting until all had cleared out. Early detector gets the coins I guess.

      Earl
      www.tprjobs.com

      aat440cps <taxidermy007@...> wrote:
      i went out to clean up the park of any loot the crowds may have dropped
      with my garrett 2500. after hitting 12 or 13 coins, the park manager
      stopped to talk. He told me that they had a coin dig for the kids in
      the corner of a sand play area. In an hour's time it 35 more coins
      including my first 50 cent piece. everyone should check at the park's
      itenerary to see if any club had buried coins for the kids. This is a
      fairly common event for small towns. good luck and good hunting!

      Yahoo! Groups Links