Posts

  • tribaldragon0576
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi all, I haven't posted in quite a while, just a side effect of being
      deployed to Afghanistan. I noticed there has not been much traffic. Has
      everyone moved to another site? I am in OKC for a couple weeks R&R and
      looking for a quiet place to go drtect. Can anyone recommend anything?
    • pvcman68
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        I went to talk treasure.com but i still love it here and come back
        often.Here is the link to talktreasure.

        http://treasuretalk.proboards105.com/index.cgi

        --- In
        oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "tribaldragon0576"
        <tribaldragon0576@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, I haven't posted in quite a while, just a side effect of
        being
        > deployed to Afghanistan. I noticed there has not been much
        traffic. Has
        > everyone moved to another site? I am in OKC for a couple weeks R&R
        and
        > looking for a quiet place to go drtect. Can anyone recommend
        anything?

      • Earl Welsh
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          First welcome back from Afghanistan, which unit are you with? Most have ventured over to differnt forums. I am unable to give any recommendation on hunting, I live south of OKC.
          Best of luck.

          tribaldragon0576 <tribaldragon0576@...> wrote:
          Hi all, I haven't posted in quite a while, just a side effect of being
          deployed to Afghanistan. I noticed there has not been much traffic. Has
          everyone moved to another site? I am in OKC for a couple weeks R&R and
          looking for a quiet place to go drtect. Can anyone recommend anything?

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Aaron Stensrud