Re: the ropes

  • Ron Newby
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Grayteal38: I noticed that it appears that you have not received an
      answer to your question. I am just south of Gainesville,Tx so that is
      a big far from OKC but we have several places we hunt in North TX.
      There is a big treasure hunt coming up on May 26th and 27th at the
      Fairgrounds west of Sapulpa, OK off of Hwy 66. There will be a lot of
      planted targets for prizes and several big hunts on each day. There is
      an entry fee for each hunt. If you would like to sign up for some of
      these hunts and see if you like the hobby then come to Sapulpa on
      either of these days and see for yourself. I will loan you a metal
      detector to use if you don't have one. Give it some thought and let me
      know. Perhaps we can figure a place to go hunt with the detectors. I
      just traveled through west Kansas into Nebraska today and saw a lot of
      prime abandoned homesteads. I could just feel the lost treasures
      waiting in the ground. Ron

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "grayteal38"