[Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Re: Anybody home?

  • okiediggerbv
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2007
      The library! That's where I do a lot of my research.

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, larry yeo
      <lyeo1972@...> wrote:

      > I have had a metal detector for a while but am now finding time to
      use it. I am not from Oklahoma originally and I moved from Georgia.
      Any suggestions as to where to go and maybe discover some lost
      history?

      > Earl Welsh <ewelsh1809@...> wrote: Okiediggerbv,
      >
      > Let us know what you found. I have got to get out to the woods
      sometime. Did you know the dug out was there or did you just happen
      upon to it?